TEKsystems Senior Devops Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
The Developer will perform programming work in developing, delivering and maintaining technology based business solutions in .NET environments. This development will apply to stand-alone applications, enhancing current VyStar applications, or integrating multiple applications. The position will execute the assigned tasks to develop, test, debug, and deploy such applications, which are of larger scope, moderate complexity, and emerging technologies. Assigned projects require knowledge of system development programming, analysis and design principles, practices and techniques. The Developer will perform detailed coding of individual components, user interface, business logic, and database layer. Position will report to the Application Development Manager and will take some project directives from the Lead Application Developer and perform tasks efficiently.
• Responsible for managing, designing, and executing DevOps processes
• Design, plan, and execute software development to support strategic objectives.
• Develop web and mobile applications, web services, user interfaces, and stored procedures based on business requirements and technical specifications.
• Provide technical assistance to application users, troubleshoot technical problems and communicate solutions to users.
• Participate in and lead design sessions with fellow developers, business analysts and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
• Review requirements documentation to interpret and map use cases, business rules and functional design with team members.
• Lead and/or participate in architectural design process.
• Author and distribute technical specifications for review to peers and support teams such as Information Security and Information Technology Operations groups.
• Develop code for complex business modules, interface systems and conversion programs.
• Develop code, web services, and stored procedures based upon technical design, user interface and use cases.
• Develop to project timelines, milestones and deadlines.
• Debug code and perform thorough and proper unit and integration tests on application development.
• Work with system testers to correct defects and issues.
• Ensure application readiness for deployment and adhere to change management processes.
• Work with the application development manager to define project tasks and risks.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps for building CI/CD pipelines to build and deploy Azure resources using ARM templates and Docker containers to AKS.
• Experience in Terraform and Ansible (preferred).
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft .NET with emphasis in C#.
• Experience developing in JAVA (preferred).
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, WCF, Web API, and Azure and/or related Cloud technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, and systems integration concepts and frameworks.
• Advanced level expertise using SQL Server.
• Experience working with, and in depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and SQL Server.
• Advanced understanding of inversion of control/dependency injection techniques.
• Understand and utilize the technologies required to implement SSO integration on web and mobile platforms, wrapping and/or deploying applications.
• Ability to follow and enhance the software development life cycle (SDLC) for systems design, development, verification, and implementation.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and manage unstructured tasks within specific guidelines and time constraints.
• Knowledge of requirements gathering process and documentation structure.
• Ability to create and maintain technical documentation for newly created or modified custom applications.
• Ability to gain proficiency and earn certifications in new technologies.
• Ability to work independently on small projects.
• Interpersonal skills including collaborative style and ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Devops, Cloud, Azure, Kubernetes, ARM Templates, AKS, c#.net, SQL Developer, Automation, Ansible, Terraform, Java, financial services
Top Skills Details:
Devops,Cloud,Azure,Kubernetes,ARM Templates,AKS,c#.net,SQL Developer,Automation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Four-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education, significant relevant experience, and/or Microsoft certification).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs